The ultimate, FREE Physics club for expert Physicists, aspirant Physicists and Physics admirers!

HomeFAQRegisterSearchLog inLIGHTWEEKContact the ownerLink Banck to co.nr

Share | 

Brand new here, and really want to speak to some physicists!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
grizwalter

PostSubject: Brand new here, and really want to speak to some physicists!   Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:39 am

Hello everyone. I'm Joe, and I am a fanatic about theoretical physics, especially as it applies to cosmology and the efforts of physicists to resolve the conflict between General Physics and Relativity principles with Quantum Theory/Mechanics.

I believe I may have an idea, but don't know where to begin in sharing it, in the initial hopes of having some folks with actual physics backgrounds punch holes for me, or help me branch out and grow the idea further. I do believe my idea is as viable (moreso, actually) then M-Theory, consolidates physics, and does not require any new math exactly. It is simply a matter of moving existing concepts around a little.

If you'd be interested in hearing my ideas, and punching holes in them, I'd love to chat with you!
Back to top Go down

Brand new here, and really want to speak to some physicists!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1